PEOPLE OF THE INTERNET, listen to mee! These Sopapilla [Churro] Cheesecake Bars are INSANE. Treat yo’self and go make a batch. This cinnamon sugar/churro style cheesecake bar has the perfect creamy center and golden crescent crust. They’re dangerously easy to make and even easier to eat. Plus, they hold well in the fridge, so they’re great to make for a get together in advance.
My first encounter with Sopapilla [Churro] Cheesecake Bars was because of my sister, Tina. She brought a leftover batch she whipped up. I stole all of them, drizzled caramel on top and called them my own. ????
Tag @bingeworthybites on Instagram and hashtag it! #bingeworthybites
Looking for MORE Fall recipes? Don’t worry, I gotchu. Try MUSHROOM TOAST WITH RICOTTA SPREAD, SEA SALT CARAMEL APPLE [OATMEAL] COOKIES, PERFECT FALL PUMPKIN MUFFINS or my favorite PUMPKIN ROLL DELIGHT!
Sopapilla [Churro] Cheesecake Bars
- Preheat oven to 350° and lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Open your first package of crescent rolls and place in sheet. Work and pinch the precut seams together to form 1 crust. Place in oven for about 5 minutes to very lightly brown the bottom layer, remove and set aside.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese and vanilla extract until soft/fluffy, from there, gradually begin to mix in sugar and cornstarch until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the cheesecake batter over top of the crescent rolls, spreading it out evenly.
- Take the remaining crescent rolls and a piece of parchment paper. Work and pinch the precut seams together to form an even crust.
- Carefully take crescent roll layer and place it on top of the cheesecake batter.
- Brush top of crescent roll coating it with melted butter.
- In a small bowl whisk sugar, brown sugar and cinnamon together then sprinkle it evenly on coated crescent layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes (or until golden brown) at 350°
- Let cool at room temperature for 1 hour and then chill in fridge for a second hour (or overnight) before cutting. - Enjoy!
This post may include affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.